Monday, October 19, 2015

Just for Fun! What's Your Design Style?

Do you already know your design style?  Or, like many people, do you wonder exactly where your tastes fall in the world of interior design?  Well, I found two fun quizzes that might give you some insight and direction.  I took both of these myself, and found them to be fairly accurate as far as my personal tastes are concerned.  My results were "Coastal" and "Nantucket".  I've always known that I have a strong pull to all things beach-y and cottage-y, but I also like to toss in a touch of vintage and just a splash of industrial, especially when it comes to lighting.  Most of us are a combination of at least a couple of styles.  


What style are you?  Take one of both of the quizzes and find out!






















No comments:

Post a Comment